on a lighter note...

48784FFA-3189-4B44-B29E-07938D1CC2E7.jpeg
 
Apparently, is this some kind of euphemism?
Yes, can also mean very ugly and usually disheveled. Typically used when your friend has been very drunk and looks terrible the next day, or if someone has had a rough couple of days from being sick or something. (i.e., Dude you look like shit!, did you get hit by a truck??)
 
1642518701115.jpeg
 
1642518764971.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,796
Members
169,415
Latest member
ilvigarhamp1983
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top