on a lighter note...

234E2C33-9237-4A23-8575-D4455B3CF539.jpeg
 
I would rather say why not.

Isn’t each time someone pushes themselves to accomplish great feats, though they might not be of any significance to the larger fate of the world, a victory in its own respect? Why climb the Himalayas, when you could be airdropped by helicopter? Why run a marathon, you could just take the car? Why go search for the most challenging hunt, if you could just shoot the same species bred in captivity?

As president J F Kennedy said: “We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard”
(y)

Hence the word “struggle”. To each his own, I get it. Not intended to offend anyone. It’s just another of my quirks. Trust me, most of the shit I do has people shaking their heads and rolling their eyes. My wife is a pro at it. ;)
 
I would rather say why not.

Isn’t each time someone pushes themselves to accomplish great feats, though they might not be of any significance to the larger fate of the world, a victory in its own respect? Why climb the Himalayas, when you could be airdropped by helicopter? Why run a marathon, you could just take the car? Why go search for the most challenging hunt, if you could just shoot the same species bred in captivity?

As president J F Kennedy said: “We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard”
It doesnt seem like the risk to reward ratio is there to me.
 
fuck.jpg
 
A farmer is driving to the city in his pickup truck. He sees red lights flashing on the side of the road. He stops, and there's a little naked green man with flashing red eyes.
— Who are you? - , The man asks.
- Hello. I'm a faggot from the planet Mars. My ship broke down, I need to get to the base for spare parts, give me a ride, it's on the way.
— Aren't you going to bother me?
- No, we are not interested in Earthlings.
- Well, sit down.
- Yes, I'll get into the back. Where I need to - I'll get out, you won't even notice.
He goes on. Later he sees blue lights flashing. Well, the guy stops, there's another humanoid with flashing blue eyes.
- Hello, I'm a faggot from the planet Venus.... and the same thing.
— Aren't you going to bother me?
- No, we are not interested in Earthlings.
- Well, get in the back, there's already one sitting there - He looked around, but there's no one in the back.. The Venusian climbed into the back, and they drove on.
Some time later the farmer see - the lights near road are flashing, red-blue, red-blue. The farmer stops and cries:
- Hey, faggots, what planet are you from?
- What??? Your license and ID-card, please, sir!
 
1625174383071.png
 
1625192146984.jpeg
 
205720165_640296690697014_7844505407516171855_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,220
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top