on a lighter note...

Me and my coal mining/hunting buddy was at work trying to figure out a problem, when I asked him, “Gene, what do you think?”... His reply, “Well...I think it would take a great big hog to weigh a ton and...A one-hundred pound sack of flour would make one heck of a biscuit...What do you think?”
 
524309B7-8F6B-4D99-A673-74C4F7A7A9A5.jpeg
 
1611015308574.jpeg
 
It would have been great if when she went to cash in, she found out the diamonds were fake. LOL!!

If only that were true. Unfortunately it wasn't.
 
I had a buddy who bought his wife diamonds for her birthdays, their anniversaries and every Christmas. Always bragged about what he bought for her. On their 50th, she handed him divorce papers. Shortly thereafter, she made a trip to a jeweler I know and cashed in all of it.
Quit talking about my life! Lol
 
139999369_160321188936409_6360733834565465793_n.jpg
139797192_701727920510633_4639501350505377936_n.jpg
 
140187668_166116364922856_9188711241471614568_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,022
Members
169,227
Latest member
SusieParra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top