on a lighter note...

A little late but I’m still laughing at this
72ED3B80-DDC8-4A63-BC0D-E4033CDE817A.png

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
'In honor of this holy season' Saint Peter said, 'You must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven.'
The Englishman fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. 'It's a candle', he said.
'You may pass through the pearly gates' Saint Peter said.
The Scotsman reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, 'They're bells.'
Saint Peter said 'You may pass through the pearly gates'.
The Irishman started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, 'And just what do those symbolize?'
The Irishman replied, 'These are Carols.'
And So The Christmas Season Begins......

The elderly priest, speaking to the younger priest, said, ''You had a good idea to replace the first four pews with plush bucket theater seats. It worked like a charm. The front of the church always fills first now.'' The young priest nodded, and the old priest continued, ''And you told me adding a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to church, so I supported you when you brought in that rock'n roll gospel choir. Now our services are consistently packed to the balcony.''
''Thank you, Father,'' answered the young priest. ''I am pleased that you are open to the new ideas of youth.'' ''All of these ideas have been well and good,'' said the elderly priest, ''But I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-thru confessional.'' ''But, Father,'' protested the young priest, ''my confessions and donations have nearly doubled since I began that!'' ''Yes,'' replied the elderly priest, ''and I appreciate that. But the flashing neon sign, 'Toot 'n Tell or Go to Hell' cannot stay on the church roof!"

IMG_0935.JPG

Caitlyn Jenner came out today and said she was groped by Bruce Jenner over a several year period....Shameful.

A COUPLE WAS INVITED TO A SWANKY COSTUME PARTY. UNFORTUNATELY,
THE WIFE CAME DOWN WITH A TERRIBLE HEADACHE AND TOLD HER
HUSBAND TO GO TO THE PARTY ALONE.

HE, BEING A DEVOTED HUSBAND PROTESTED, BUT SHE ARGUED AND
SAID SHE WAS GOING TO TAKE SOME ASPIRIN AND GO TO BED, AND
THERE WAS NO NEED FOR HIS GOOD TIME BEING SPOILED BY NOT
GOING. SO HE TOOK HIS COSTUME AND AWAY HE
WENT..

THE WIFE, AFTER SLEEPING SOUNDLY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR, AWAKENED WITHOUT PAIN AND, AS IT WAS STILL EARLY ENOUGH, DECIDED TO GO
TO THE PARTY. SINCE HER HUSBAND DID NOT KNOW WHAT HER COSTUME WAS, SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE SOME FUN BY WATCHING HER HUSBAND TO SEE HOW HE ACTED WHEN SHE WAS NOT WITH HIM.

SHE JOINED THE PARTY AND SOON SPOTTED HER HUSBAND CAVORTING AROUND ON THE DANCE FLOOR, DANCING WITH EVERY NICE WOMAN HE COULD, AND COPPING A LITTLE TOUCH HERE AND A LITTLE KISS THERE. HIS WIFE SIDLED UP TO HIM AND, BEING A RATHER SEDUCTIVE BABE HERSELF, HE LEFT HIS CURRENT PARTNER HIGH AND DRY AND DEVOTED HIS TIME TO THE NEW BABE WHO HAD JUST ARRIVED. SHE LET HIM GO AS FAR AS HE WISHED ... NATURALLY, SINCE HE WAS HER HUSBAND.

FINALLY, HE WHISPERED A LITTLE PROPOSITION IN HER EAR AND SHE AGREED. SO OFF THEY WENT TO ONE OF THE CARS AND HAD A QUICKIE.

JUST BEFORE UNMASKING AT MIDNIGHT, SHE SLIPPED AWAY, WENT HOME, PUT THE COSTUME AWAY, AND GOT INTO BED, WONDERING WHAT KIND OF EXPLANATION HE WOULD MAKE FOR HIS BEHAVIOR.

SHE WAS SITTING UP READING WHEN HE CAME IN, AND SHE ASKED WHAT KIND OF A TIME HE HAD...

HE SAID: "OH, THE SAME OLD THING. YOU KNOW I NEVER HAVE A GOOD TIME WHEN YOU'RE NOT THERE"

"DID YOU DANCE MUCH?"

"YOU KNOW, I NEVER EVEN DANCED ONE DANCE. WHEN I GOT THERE, I MET PETE, BILL BROWNING, AND SOME OTHER GUYS, SO WE WENT INTO THE DEN AND PLAYED POKER ALL EVENING. BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY I LOANED MY COSTUME TO..."

hillary.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tubby10

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.