on a lighter note...

81327677_3306881889373853_5507440579455221760_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 81327677_3306881889373853_5507440579455221760_n.jpg
    81327677_3306881889373853_5507440579455221760_n.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 244
80533095_1532366413585408_8589961401185861632_o.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 80533095_1532366413585408_8589961401185861632_o.jpg
    80533095_1532366413585408_8589961401185861632_o.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 264
09CF927A-477B-483E-AA3A-C8AB311781D1.jpeg
 
49085594_2116184648442742_5904490304307724288_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 49085594_2116184648442742_5904490304307724288_n.jpg
    49085594_2116184648442742_5904490304307724288_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 207
is this what they mean when the news reports a "heavy police presence"?

Fatty.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spotted recently on cars in Germany...
f-u-greta.jpg
il_570xN.2087600487_sqv7.jpg
 
IMG-7924.PNG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,523
Members
170,595
Latest member
LukeGreenl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top