IMG_1548.jpeg

1719057144080.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profmusa

Latest profile posts

I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
expoB wrote on FlyGuy's profile.
Re: Charoline Wepener MZ
Brad Clemens took deposits! Here in the US!
& is pathological liar, con artist. You have NO IDEA!! Maybe you should do some research. Felon ( do background check, speaks to his character throughout his life!) total con! Btw..i am in the US & know 1st hand his character. He was US representative as of last November. Look at time line!!!
expoB wrote on BushPig1963's profile.
IMG_1693.jpeg
expoB wrote on BushPig1963's profile.
Btw .. he has physically beat, abused verbally, mentally, financially abused women and in every way imaginable. Fact check, background check. He is HORRIBLE!!!
I am tired of him blowing up lives and walking off into the sunset leaving destruction in his wake. Over here in the US... Not in Africa...just so you know. I was not his victim but know some of them.