on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1712437731036.jpg
 
What? You never went into a restaurant and made an order to go (Togo)?
Hey Doug, you have to remember our across the pond members call to go take away. We may all speak a form of the English language but our word, word phrases and definitions don't always mean the same.:cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just a couple examples:

Knock me up
British: come visit
American: get me pregnant

Give me a ring
British: call me
American: I want to get married
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top