on a lighter note...

Diabetes. Bob has diabetes :ROFLMAO:
However, I haven’t eaten a candy bar in about two decades. @ActionBob on the other hand…:E Lol:

I actually hate chocolate. It makes me gag :sick:
:ROFLMAO: with Action Bob....guess he needs the candy bars on hand just for "emergencies". Aahh...That's why he only ate 29. He needed at least one for later.:E Rofl:

o_O hate chocolate.....

And this is how rumors get started....:E Rofl:

Now we know what really happened to all those big Valentine's Day choclate hearts and chocolate Easter bunnies.:E Rofl:



Yeah..I thought of the candy bars at first as chocolate bars, but @0002S wasn't specific so I stretched it a bit and included breakfast/granola/fruit roll ups/ bars as well as the variety of regular chocolate and non chocolate coated candy bars.....

And this is how rumors get started....:E Rofl:

....that would go with your wake up morning coffees, your morning coffee break coffee, your after lunch coffee, your afternoon coffee break coffee, your after work coffee, your after dinner coffee, your before bed coffee and all those in between coffees.

Not saying but rumor has it......:E Rofl:
 
Ok, that's pretty funny... :)

DarwinAward.jpeg
 

We have and it might still be there where the urinals were placed on the wall facing the bar outside of the room. Then they place a one way mirror above them to where you could look out and watch the people sitting at the bar. It was interesting the first time that I went in.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,022
Members
169,227
Latest member
SusieParra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top