on a lighter note...

1000023126.jpg
 
My favorite was watching my sister-in-law searching between and under the seats in her car for her phone…using the light on her phone to do so.
But I finally told her…after her unsuccessful search of course. I laughed. She didn’t. I got whacked. That’s my life.
 
One time, I thought I lost my phone or left it at work. I had already worked 11 days straight, and had to work the next day also. I went out to look in my truck for my phone. It was dark. I spent nearly 10 minutes outside in the dark, searching for my phone (wait for it)……with my phone’s flashlight.
I looked around all embarrassed. Although none of the neighbors knew or cared what I was doing, I still walked into the house with my face burning from embarrassment. I immediately went to take a nap before my next shift started. :sleep::ROFLMAO:
 
My favorite was watching my sister-in-law searching between and under the seats in her car for her phone…using the light on her phone to do so.
But I finally told her…after her unsuccessful search of course. I laughed. She didn’t. I got whacked. That’s my life.
It happens! :ROFLMAO:
 
One time, I thought I lost my phone or left it at work. I had already worked 11 days straight, and had to work the next day also. I went out to look in my truck for my phone. It was dark. I spent nearly 10 minutes outside in the dark, searching for my phone (wait for it)……with my phone’s flashlight.
I looked around all embarrassed. Although none of the neighbors knew or cared what I was doing, I still walked into the house with my face burning from embarrassment. I immediately went to take a nap before my next shift started. :sleep::ROFLMAO:
Either that was incredible timing or you are my sister-in-law.
 
I have breakfast at 6:00am every Friday with a friend at Perkins. One day a few years ago, there were two girls, one drunker than the other in the booth immediately adjacent to ours.

The really drunk one was Face Timing some other person and full on having a conversation, through the screen on her phone. She was actually holding the phone and talking.

Suddenly, the drunk one, while holding her phone says “oh snap, I don’t know where my phone is. Crap, I lost my phone!” Panic ensues. The person she was Face Timing asks her where she last had it.

The waiter pointed out the obvious and the drink girl got pissy. The situation deteriorated from there.
 
I have breakfast at 6:00am every Friday with a friend at Perkins. One day a few years ago, there were two girls, one drunker than the other in the booth immediately adjacent to ours.

The really drunk one was Face Timing some other person and full on having a conversation, through the screen on her phone. She was actually holding the phone and talking.

Suddenly, the drunk one, while holding her phone says “oh snap, I don’t know where my phone is. Crap, I lost my phone!” Panic ensues. The person she was Face Timing asks her where she last had it.

The waiter pointed out the obvious and the drink girl got pissy. The situation deteriorated from there.
No good deed goes unpunished…
 
One time, I thought I lost my phone or left it at work. I had already worked 11 days straight, and had to work the next day also. I went out to look in my truck for my phone. It was dark. I spent nearly 10 minutes outside in the dark, searching for my phone (wait for it)……with my phone’s flashlight.
I looked around all embarrassed. Although none of the neighbors knew or cared what I was doing, I still walked into the house with my face burning from embarrassment. I immediately went to take a nap before my next shift started. :sleep::ROFLMAO:
I called a work colleague once who had left early. I called him on his mobile, which he often left at work, and said "John, thought you might want to know you have left your phone on your desk again"
He actually drove back to the office before he realised.
 
If I kept track of how many times my wife loses her phone in the house, and the amount of time we spend looking for it, it would be in weeks. :ROFLMAO:
 
If I kept track of how many times my wife loses her phone in the house, and the amount of time we spend looking for it, it would be in weeks. :ROFLMAO:
+1! She: "Have you seen my phone?" Me: "No, why would I know where your phone is at because I don't use it?". She: "Call it then with your phone". This happens at least a couple of times a week. LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top