on a lighter note...

IMG_0920.jpeg

So true that it is sad. Been there, Done that. It's so very sad! At least that once a year, (for me) was 14 days, and a few sparse weekends, national holidays (longer weekends), and Christmas/ New Years week. And maybe perhaps a few sick days; I can neither confirm nor deny the use of a sick day or 4. Very Sad.

1710254254630.png

A little side step to release the fart trapped in the cheeks of your ass.
If ya gotta go to that much effort to release the kraken, yer doin somethin wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Norman Simpson

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.