on a lighter note...

I would ask that :)

Attachments

• face14.png
    face14.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 316
Why is it that men are suppose to put the seat down but then get yelled at when we pee all over it?

If we are suppose to look before doing our business why can't women look before they do theirs?

Perhaps that is why I am single, the seat stays up unless I need it down.

Or Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvanian, Ohioan, New Englander, okay maybe a westerly Texan, etc, but you can be damn sure you are not a deep southerner.
Hard to believe the top goal scorer in the NHL was born and raised in Phoenix AZ. But he does play for my hometown team, the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Hard to believe the top goal scorer in the NHL was born and raised in Phoenix AZ. But he does play for my hometown team, the Toronto Maple Leafs!

Yeah, I left out Arizona, New Mexico, and Nevada, admittedly they each get snow in the higher elevations. But I was keeping with the thread photo of a lot of consistant cold winds, natural snow, ponds/ lakes icing over, and freezing temps.

I also didn't include Washington State, Oregon, and several of the northern plains states.

For the most part those that play hockey in the desert southwest learn to play in a controlled environment.

When I lived in Tucson the local winter time joke was to go up to Mt Lemon and snow ski in the morning, freezing ones hinney and then return to the desert floor to warm up and go swimming in the afternoon.

I never learned to ski so I spent much of my time at the Tucson Rod and Gun Club, sadly from what another AH member told me is now long gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimonGlass

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex