on a lighter note...

That’s what one of my dogs does when I have a bottle of beer. If I don’t pour out a little for him, he’ll wait until I’m not looking and tip over the bottle.

I caught my other dog one swiping whiskey. I had set my glass down behind me while I lit a fire in the fire pit, heard a lapping sound and ice tinkling, and there he was going at it. Got half the glass.

Makes me wonder what the heck they’re up to when I’m not home. :oops:

Party time!:E Rofl:
 
1707665770855.png
 
Halftime…switch sides.

Her side is always closest to the bathroom....(for the next morning)

Her: Well, I need more time to get ready.

Me: For what? To go where?

Her: Just in case you want to go out tonight.

Another reason why there should always be 2 bathrooms in every home.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,881
Members
169,458
Latest member
knoxverse
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top