on a lighter note...

IMG_2999.jpeg
 
Every time I see armor, I'm reminded of Henry VIII's armor in the Tower of London. He seemed very concerned about protecting his manhood.
View attachment 573839
Well, probably just a rotating hatch, marked Z for Zulu, had to keep closed unless he was pumping ship, just like in the US Navy.
 
Ha! Ha! When I left for Californicate for a funeral last Wednesday, I knew I had three or four beers left in our fridge. When I got home at 1100 this morning, I found three Millers and one of my wife's Blue Moons. I've been up since 0230 this morning to catch a 0555 flight to Denver. Since about 1300, I've partakened(?) in the beer and have now drank them all. I know, four beers in four plus hours makes me a lightweight, but actually I am. LOL It's now 1730 and nothing left for adult beverages in the house except a bottle of Fireball cinnamon whiskey which I'm reluctant to drink. I'll have to replenish my beer supply tomorrow. LOL
Well, Fireball is better than huffing Ready Whip gas.
 
IMG_0539.jpeg
 
Mmm...I want the correct order of chopped or survived etc...can't give it away by saying chopping and and...as you know... :D Beers:
Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived

Edit: lol, already answered.

Fun Trivia: I’m related to wife #3
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,890
Members
170,455
Latest member
TitusDrans
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top