on a lighter note...

Totally lost on this one ???
James I of Aragon, defeated the Moors, in Spain, in the 13th century. Billy Idol Song, Rebel Yell. play on words ‘more and Moor’.

IMG_2978.gif

1700346123617.png

James I of Aragon, defeated the Moors, in Spain, in the 13th century. Billy Idol Song, Rebel Yell. play on words ‘more and Moor’.

View attachment 570135

OK...now you articulate it....still load of shite....I sort of got it...but please keep the humour..bullshit and piss taking crap on a level us fkd up drinking meat eating hunting gun loving obvious retards can understand....we are obviously simple folks....:E Shrug:...and fk it gave up trying to find the smart arsed rolling eyed smiley to respond with...but then you confusing me with someone that gives a fk....:D Beers:...oh well power just went so fk knows when you will get this

OK...now you articulate it....still load of shite....I sort of got it...but please keep the humour..bullshit and piss taking crap on a level us fkd up drinking meat eating hunting gun loving obvious retards can understand....we are obviously simple folks....:E Shrug:...and fk it gave up trying to find the smart arsed rolling eyed smiley to respond with...but then you confusing me with someone that gives a fk....:D Beers:...oh well power just went so fk knows when you will get this

Easier?

Eskom-load-shedding.png

Would it help if it was in Chinyange or Bemba... can translate into fanigalo / Chilapalapa if it helps... :ROFLMAO: :D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deo

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.