on a lighter note...

Second from left is hot, but I'm more partial to the one 3rd from left.
You must be blind lol. Actually, couldn’t go wrong with any of them!
 
You must be blind lol. Actually, couldn’t go wrong with any of them!
Scott, you could go so wrong with any of them brother!
 
One of my cousins was actually impaled by a lawn dart in the skull. Luckily, it just barely penetrated the skull bone and stopped. Went to the ER to have it removed. No lasting effects, as far as we could tell but we are all a little off! Lol.
 
Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 7.57.42 PM.jpeg
 
1697812199709.png
 
1697821283594.png
 
1697821373812.png
 
1697826751411.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,422
Members
169,356
Latest member
BrentonSco
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top