on a lighter note...

365297654_10230607671845590_5604459312128020043_n.jpg

1693261071620.png

I wasn't sure whether this belonged here or on the tractor thread. ;-)

One of the greatest things about AH. A post like this gets tons of likes;)

Ok.
I confess.
Busted.
I wear make up.
Especially around Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Week, even through 2 weeks of Christmas and the week after New Year's Day and regretfully not as often as I would like.

I even like to wear make during the spring.

I much prefer make up to masks and other assorted face coverings.

Make up is also a very good sunblocker and in cold weather helps to prevent dry chapped skin, especially when I'm joy riding on my boat.

I much prefer a cream base make up that dries and can easily be removed at the end of the day with a couple of wet wipes, or a little siap and water and a wash cloth.

i only wear make up that is color coordinated with my clothing; it allows me to better blend in to my establishment's natural surroundings.

I suppose some folks would say I am into Goth when they see me in full make up and coordinated attire. But then those more experienced and knowledgeable understand the reasoning of my preferred choices of dull colors of black, greens, and browns.

You may whole heartedly laugh, but in the earliest, hotest days of fall when shorthand short sleeve shirts are much more comfortable to wear than pants and long sleeve shirts, even though my arms and legs are moderately tanned from the sun. I may sometimes place make up about my arms and legs, just to endure the heat of the day.

This photo has me properly attired with a mask and some make up around the eyes.....
20200416_163621.jpg

Turkey season, using my 10 gauge, double barrel, Pedersoli muzzle loading shotgun.

My camo isn't so good standing amongst the bright green leaves, but it is highly effective setting low to the ground beside a tree.

Like it, or detest it, I don't care, for I am a die hard hunter and I totally enjoy every moment, every minute, every day I can ln the woods during the various hunting seasons.

I know I'm the old fart, but I remember it was cool too before it was gross.......lol

View attachment 553886
These are gross, not enough male parenting....(the band) KISS, stage and film actors, military grunts, and hunters know the difference between manly make up and wanting to look like a woman make up is.

This gets a disgusting wow for male femininity.

Ok.
I confess.
Busted.
I wear make up.
Especially around Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Week, even through 2 weeks of Christmas and the week after New Year's Day and regretfully not as often as I would like.

I even like to wear make during the spring.

I much prefer make up to masks and other assorted face coverings.

Make up is also a very good sunblocker and in cold weather helps to prevent dry chapped skin, especially when I'm joy riding on my boat.

I much prefer a cream base make up that dries and can easily be removed at the end of the day with a couple of wet wipes, or a little siap and water and a wash cloth.

i only wear make up that is color coordinated with my clothing; it allows me to better blend in to my establishment's natural surroundings.

I suppose some folks would say I am into Goth when they see me in full make up and coordinated attire. But then those more experienced and knowledgeable understand the reasoning of my preferred choices of dull colors of black, greens, and browns.

You may whole heartedly laugh, but in the earliest, hotest days of fall when shorthand short sleeve shirts are much more comfortable to wear than pants and long sleeve shirts, even though my arms and legs are moderately tanned from the sun. I may sometimes place make up about my arms and legs, just to endure the heat of the day.

This photo has me properly attired with a mask and some make up around the eyes.....
View attachment 553883
Turkey season, using my 10 gauge, double barrel, Pedersoli muzzle loading shotgun.

My camo isn't so good standing amongst the bright green leaves, but it is highly effective setting low to the ground beside a tree.

Like it, or detest it, I don't care, for I am a die hard hunter and I totally enjoy every moment, every minute, every day I can ln the woods during the various hunting seasons.
I knew where you were going with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartiZlb7

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia