on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1689635289361.jpg

I strongly resent this meme....as it resembles the repair I made to my Ford truck...... resembles is the key word...as every mechanic knows to use 2 polyethylene nuts and a lock washer between the 2 nuts to insure proper torque to the U clamps so the U clamps don't vibrate loose and fall off in the road.

Ask me for other mechanic's tricks like spot welding, screwing up the threads/ cross threading, etc, etc, to keep bolts from coming loose.

Seriously...You fell for this....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::E Rofl:

You don't use U bolts, you have to drill 3/8" SAE holes through all the leaf springs. It cuts the costs of buying all the extra nuts and lock washers. GEEZE!!!:E Rofl:

Don't know whether to laugh or like. The proper angle/slope allows for walking up. The fact the stairs are upside down makes me laugh at the idiots who installed it. However the upside down stairs does add some additional strength, to the hellofava slide coming down.:E Rofl:

Really......No bread comes out picture perfect like that in Texas heat.....45 minutes, BS!, the bread would be burnt/ charcoaled toast.
Even worse is without the melted butter, apple butter, various jams/jellies, but mostly fresh butter!!

1689686268335.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineWa

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]