on a lighter note...

08C12A66-F097-4809-A73C-133E167D9CAA.jpeg
 
Wow! Now I'm traumatized. Thanks Randy!
@CoElkHunter
It don't take much to traumatise you then. Imagine If'n they were real they would be down around her ankles. Now that's a thought you don't want to have. She we old have yo put her bra on while tying her shoe laces, if she could see her shoes that is.
Bob
 
1678425544502.png
 
With the endemic corruption in SA government departments, the standing joke is that people either just buy driving licences (not sure if this is really possible/true) or bribe the testing official (much more likely).
Ergo, there are some grossly unqualified drivers on SA roads - I have my doubts whether all drivers being legitimately licenced would improve the dismal standard of driving here!

Yeah....same here....I suddenly develope tourettes syndrome as soon as I get behind the wheel...
 
How in hell did that freak even get through the door?? Where was the Principal and administrators?
In reference to that teacher, the year before he was reprimanded and almost fired for "toxic masculinity" as he wasn't towing the "woke" line about them/they crap, this was his way to show how ludicrous that was, the school and board had to follow their own rules now and protect him.
Remember the principle being noted as saying if we say something it becomes a human rights issue to which the school board has agreed to uphold and protect and we would face prosecution
It is absurd what he is doing, but it is also just as absurd what the school board was requesting the year before.
Looking forward to the "cat" teacher next, and yes there are students who define themselves as cats and must be treated as cats, danged furries
 
In reference to that teacher, the year before he was reprimanded and almost fired for "toxic masculinity" as he wasn't towing the "woke" line about them/they crap, this was his way to show how ludicrous that was, the school and board had to follow their own rules now and protect him.
Remember the principle being noted as saying if we say something it becomes a human rights issue to which the school board has agreed to uphold and protect and we would face prosecution
It is absurd what he is doing, but it is also just as absurd what the school board was requesting the year before.
Looking forward to the "cat" teacher next, and yes there are students who define themselves as cats and must be treated as cats, danged furries
If that's true then good on him. Not a reaction I would have undertaken, or even thought of, but that took a big set of brass balls to throw out that kind of middle finger to the establishment.

Thank you for the clarification.

I bow to the boobs. :A Clapping:
 
How in hell did that freak even get through the door?? Where was the Principal and administrators?

They are part of the problem for being too woke. :unsure: :unsure:
 
Wonder if she saw that coming.

mystic_meg.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,373
Messages
1,574,437
Members
170,040
Latest member
Meagan
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top