on a lighter note...

1673389530142.png

Must be a step up from candy cigarettes'.

1673390576628.png

1673391955414.png

craigslist Dallas ad: For sale-set of encyclopedias/computer. No longer needed since my wife knows EVERYTHING...she also came with a back up modem called "mother-in-law."

Old ad in Dallas Morning News Classifieds: For Sale, Husband--comes with waders, a black lab, camo and gun. Pretty good guy, but not home much during hunting season. Make offer.

She was sitting in her rocking chair on the porch of the retirement home when a little genie appeared and said, “I’ve decided to grant you three wishes.” The little old lady answered, “Buzz off, you little twerp, I’ve seen all the wise guys I need to in my life.” The genie answered, “Look, I’m not kidding. This is for real. Just try me.” She shrugged and said, “Okay, turn my rocking chair into solid gold.” When, in a puff of smoke, he did it, her interest picked up noticeably. She said, “Turn me into a beautiful young maiden.” Again, in a puff of smoke, he did it. Finally, she said, “Okay, for my third wish turn my cat into a handsome young prince.” In an instant, there stood the young prince, who then turned to her and asked, “Now aren’t you sorry you had me fixed?”

1673450067966.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielleJe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.