on a lighter note...

1673389530142.png
 
Must be a step up from candy cigarettes'.

1673390576628.png
 
1673391955414.png
 
Old ad in Dallas Morning News Classifieds: For Sale, Husband--comes with waders, a black lab, camo and gun. Pretty good guy, but not home much during hunting season. Make offer.
 
She was sitting in her rocking chair on the porch of the retirement home when a little genie appeared and said, “I’ve decided to grant you three wishes.” The little old lady answered, “Buzz off, you little twerp, I’ve seen all the wise guys I need to in my life.” The genie answered, “Look, I’m not kidding. This is for real. Just try me.” She shrugged and said, “Okay, turn my rocking chair into solid gold.” When, in a puff of smoke, he did it, her interest picked up noticeably. She said, “Turn me into a beautiful young maiden.” Again, in a puff of smoke, he did it. Finally, she said, “Okay, for my third wish turn my cat into a handsome young prince.” In an instant, there stood the young prince, who then turned to her and asked, “Now aren’t you sorry you had me fixed?”
 
1673450067966.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top