on a lighter note...

It get worse. Reindeer are the only species in which both males and females have antlers. The males drop their antlers early in the piece. Females generally drop late fall/early winter. However pregnant females retain their antlers much later into the depths of winter. This is to give them an advantage is accessing scarce food during their winter pregnancy. Christmas in the Northern Hemisphere is in mid winter.

So ask yourself, what sort of cruel bastard would force a group of pregnant females out into a freezing cold snowy night and make them haul a heavy sleigh over vast distances, just so that he could have an excuse to visit small children?
Again I think we need to make a distinction, we are talking about flying reindeers, if as a hoofed ruminate one is able to over come the forces of gravity then I think from a coolness standpoint you are calling the shots on headgear. In the flying nun, Sister Batrille (Sally Field) was able to become airborne and steer with the use of her nun hat, I think it was called a habit. Rudolph had a very shiny nose but he also was sporting some serious antlers. So I think the whole anti gravity aspect needs to be considered and we should dismiss anything that does not jive with old Saint Nick.
 
happy festivus.jpeg


It's that special time of the year! Air your grievances today!

Examples: .243, push feed rifles, anything Blaser, all governments, etc., etc. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
1671808724260.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,103
Members
169,107
Latest member
ShaniWorga
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top