on a lighter note...

317584260_5897278316998075_4851976943666684067_n.jpg
 
Well, we have this one woman working here..... As soon as I see her, I turn around and get the hell out of there. If she is not at work for whatever reason, then everyone at the workplace is so much happier. It's no wonder she has no boyfriend or husband.
 
Last edited:
Many times I heard guys saying they were not wearing a monkey suit to attend a wedding or other dress up event. I bet their wife makes sure they get buried in one. :)
That’s me, and I didn’t go to weddings if I had to wear a suit. :ROFLMAO: I’ve told my wife I will haunt her if she did that.
 
Learned that one big time on part of the bolt on a G3.....can't remember now what it was...but had to use a metal door frame to squeeze it back in...only thing I could find that would work.... :X3: :E Rofl:
Probably putting the bolt back into the carrier and getting the retaining lever to lock on the bolt after you rotate it. Yep, took me a few times to get it, won't forget it anytime soon.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,381
Members
169,347
Latest member
BerthaGiro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top