on a lighter note...

fullsizeoutput_bef.jpeg
 
Parents of college kids and those with blind faith in GPS are regular crunchers at this RR underpass.
The powers that be, after probably 75 years, finally got smart and installed these balls. Lights and signs were useless.

62ce778846b0d.image.jpg
 
1668892966444.png
 
My childhood friend, a natural blond who just happens to own a transmission shop, told me this one awhile ago. Two girlfriends, a natural blond and a brunette, were having lunch at their favorite bistro. After catching up with each others lives, the brunette asked what sort of auto she was driving lately. The blonde replied" It's a nice car , no rust or dents, but has over 150 thousand miles on it. " "I can't seem to sell it" "Well, said the brunette, here is Mikes' number, he can help with your problem." They agreed to meet again in one month and departed. A month later they are having lunch and the brunette spoke up and asked if she had met up with Mike." Of course I did, he was so nice and helpful" "That's great, beamed the brunette, "so you sold your car?'" Why would I, retorted the blonde, it only has 50 thousand miles on it!"
 
1668921354994.png
 
1668921552175.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,285
Members
169,331
Latest member
VallieY16
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top