on a lighter note...

1666981608349.png
 
1666981688147.png
 
1666981730355.png
 
1666981951037.png
 
1666982295231.png
 
Mexican word of the day: DESANTIS

"We tried to go to Martha's Vineyard but DESANTIS away".
 
Not only did they struggle with math, but reading comprehension as well!
When I'm not in a hurry I like to give fast food cashiers extra change so that I get back a solid quarter instead of 9 cents....it's funny to see their brain cells rub till they catch fire trying to figure change.
 
When I'm not in a hurry I like to give fast food cashiers extra change so that I get back a solid quarter instead of 9 cents....it's funny to see their brain cells rub till they catch fire trying to figure change.

The last time that I did that I got the $20 and the change back that I gave them along with my chicken sandwich.
 
The last time that I did that I got the $20 and the change back that I gave them along with my chicken sandwich.
I do that all the time. I'll round up the total so I get a nickel, dime or quarter rather than a bunch of small change. Love the look on their faces as the try to figure it out.
 
1667007257891.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,448
Messages
1,576,533
Members
170,596
Latest member
SilviaLake
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top