on a lighter note...

291679345_10225466116992940_3615682873593762712_n.jpg

The ventriloquist is going through his usual run of off-color and "dumb blonde" jokes, when a well-presented blonde woman in the fourth row, drinking heaps of wine, stands on her chair and shouts:

"I've heard just about enough of your stupid blonde jokes, idiot! "What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What connection can a person's hair color possibly have with their fundamental worth as a human being? It is morons like you that prevent women like me from being respected at work and in our communities, and from reaching our full potential because you and your anachronistic kind continue to perpetuate negative images against not only blondes, but women in general, for the sake of cheap laughs. "You are a pathetic relic of the past, and what you do is not only contrary to Discrimination laws in every civilized country, it is deeply offensive to people with modern sensibilities and basic respect for their fellow citizens. You should hang your head in shame, you putrid little maggot."

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde yells,

"You stay out of this Mister! I'm talking to that little bastard on your knee!"

1661975100326.png

1661976087043.png

Rod Stewart is looking well.

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew I had seen this guy somewhere before.

1661983840865.png

1662044681383.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EzequielOd

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.