Old School Buffalo Hunting With BAYLY SIPPEL SAFARIS 2023

Screenshot_20230111_144833_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230201_143407_Gallery.jpg

About as nice a collection of buff photos as I have ever seen.........what a fine offer.
@Tundra Tiger .....first thing that caught my eye too.....a scoped "Big Stick".......FWB

It's funny Bill... I have an 1895, and I love shooting it. I was at the range yesterday in fact. But mine is a Browning variant from 1984, and does not have a dovetailed in front sight, which is unfortunate. I REALLY need some sort of fiber optic because my eyes just aren't picking up the small gold bead sight at all at 100 yards. With a dovetail I could swap it out. That said... having a scope on an 1895 just doesn't look right, IMHO. The photo looked unusual enough that it jumped off the screen for me.

About as nice a collection of buff photos as I have ever seen.........what a fine offer.
@Tundra Tiger .....first thing that caught my eye too.....a scoped "Big Stick".......FWB
Thank you very much @flatwater bill we appreciate the kind words!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

To whom it may concern,
Through a lot of fretting and research, I chose Bayly-Sippel for my first and only planned safari. I worried as much about ending up with a "farm" type hunt as I did about getting outright scammed. I worried a miscommunication would leave me stranded at the airport for a day or two instead of hunting. I worried about a PH that only tolerated me as a client, instead of making it a true hunting experience. All of those worries were for naught. Everything was perfect. I loved the accommodations at their Madikwe camp. It was everything and exactly what I had hoped for since I was literally a kid. If I ever go back to hunt Africa, it will be with these guys, 100%.

Hunted with Michael of Bayly Sippel at the Madikwe concession RSA in July 2022. It was an amazing trip and memory and I would highly recommend this outfit for any buffalo or plains game hunting given the wonderful experience, including PH quality, fantastic food and accommodation! I feel quite blessed and fortunate...will be going back for sure!

Couple pictures of the Bayly Sippel crew and relaxing after the hunt. For a description of the experience, if interested, check out the following:
IMG_6414.jpg
VWZVE6177.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouellaBal

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles