Website
reserveranch.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, NRA, FNAWS and GSCO
Hunted
GLOBALLY
Many of you may know me as JES Adventures as I have posted several reports over the last 8 years I have been a member.

After a long hiatus from the hunting business, I purchased a Classic South Texas Hunting Ranch last year and my sons Grant and Parker have joined me in the operations.

I have always enjoyed the quality of this forum and it’s members so wanted to become a sponsor to offer my support and hopefully get to hunt with some of y’all one day.

The Reserve Ranch has been around since the 90’s and the brand has hung on four different properties over the years.

The latest ranch is about 80 miles Southwest of San Antonio in typical South Texas Brush Country bordered by the Nueces River.

The Hacienda has 10 guest rooms along with plenty of space for groups up to 20.

We are offering hunts for Whitetail Deer, a variety of exotics, dove and upland game bird shooting.

Please PM me anytime I can be of assistance and visit my website for more details.

Thanks - John Ed Stepan

Thank you for the invitation. We’ve been making the trek for 20 years during Dove season to hunt Uvalde to Crystal City. I would like to arrange a dove hunt with you for next year.

You must be close by to Jeff Rann?

Thank you for the invitation. We’ve been making the trek for 20 years during Dove season to hunt Uvalde to Crystal City. I would like to arrange a dove hunt with you for next year.
Thank you @RRL, you can PM me or email me through the site. Look forward to meeting you.

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Welcome to AH RESERVE RANCH! Happy to have you as a sponsor on the site after having been a member for so long. Looking forward to hearing about some great hunts at your place!

Welcome on AH!!

Good day! Welcome from our side too! All the Best!

Wish you the best with this new adventure, John :D Cheers:

Hello RESERVE RANCH (John Ed Stepan),

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, looks forward to your hunt reports and photographs from your rancho nuevo.

Cheers,
Velo Dog (Paul Ard).

Welcome. What town are you nearest to?

Congratulations and welcome back. Given your location, I’m assuming you’ve got a pretty good turkey population. Please PM me some info on your Turkey Hunts if you don’t mind.

Welcome Reserve Ranch! Hopefully we will still get some Africa Hunt Reports JES Adventures.
Thank you @Mauser3000. I will still be posting hunt reports under my original JES Adventures name. I hope to get back across the pond in 2024.

Congratulations and welcome back. Given your location, I’m assuming you’ve got a pretty good turkey population. Please PM me some info on your Turkey Hunts if you don’t mind.
PM sent

Welcome back to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloreneWol

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa