Obama SCOTUS pick

A different perspective. While he is certainly a dumbass, he is not a failure. He is doing exactly what he promised to do and getting away with it on more than one front. Recall he said one week before his first election. "We are just 5 days away from FUNDEMENTALLY transforming America!" I remember thinking, why do we need to do that?! I knew from day one this ass-clown was bad for America. But unfortunately he is not a failure. Just tonight, my boy and I were going into town for a burger and what greets us on the streets? A small Bernie rally. Feel the Bern! I yelled GO TRUMP at them! But the point is because of BHO and his influence, the socialist mindset is becoming pervasive in America now and a lot of folks have decided that they want BIG GOVT to take care of them from cradle to grave. And worse, they don't mind paying for it. I fear the country that those of us over 60 remember, is forever lost now. I really don't see a way back. Hope I am wrong.
 
He's a POS..... Hopefully, the election will
Repeal is disastrous healthcare attempt, I'm
Convinced was just so he could put his name on it. Trust me y'all.... In on the front line.... Nothing more than higher premiums, less coverage, smaller networks, larger deductibles & doctors don't accept it. Everything he touches turns to $hit!!!!
 
Slippery slope here.... I personally don't mind going head first. However, it usually offends someone...... First of all, BHO is a complete & utter dumbass failure in every & all fronts.... Obamacare.... Nightmare...disaster!!!! Can we count on next decision to be good????
You can bet it won't be a decision MOST Americans would agree with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
He's a POS..... Hopefully, the election will
Repeal is disastrous healthcare attempt, I'm
Convinced was just so he could put his name on it. Trust me y'all.... In on the front line.... Nothing more than higher premiums, less coverage, smaller networks, larger deductibles & doctors don't accept it. Everything he touches turns to $hit!!!!
Amen..
 
A different perspective. While he is certainly a dumbass, he is not a failure. He is doing exactly what he promised to do and getting away with it on more than one front. Recall he said one week before his first election. "We are just 5 days away from FUNDEMENTALLY transforming America!" I remember thinking, why do we need to do that?! I knew from day one this ass-clown was bad for America. But unfortunately he is not a failure. Just tonight, my boy and I were going into town for a burger and what greets us on the streets? A small Bernie rally. Feel the Bern! I yelled GO TRUMP at them! But the point is because of BHO and his influence, the socialist mindset is becoming pervasive in America now and a lot of folks have decided that they want BIG GOVT to take care of them from cradle to grave. And worse, they don't mind paying for it. I fear the country that those of us over 60 remember, is forever lost now. I really don't see a way back. Hope I am wrong.
And their lies the problem. The youth of American understands very little about the world. Most don't know the name of our Vice President. They think we can just talk nice to Isis and all will be good. Every watch the O Rielly factor when they interview youth from around the country? Pathetic really. They want Bernie because he offers free everything, it's their parents who will pay for it as would the rest of us. What really is a joke is who the democrats put up against Hillary. Was never a race for the nomination, now maybe if they placed Biden or Bloomberg she would of had to really work for it. Just shows how the Democratic Party wants to Change the country just for votes. They don't care about anything except staying in power.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
If you want to confuse a Bernie and Socialist fan, just ask them where and when has Socialism ever worked? Or ask if they know socialism is just the stepping stone to communism. Their eyes gloss over.
The American dream use to be WORK for you success and wealth. Now the motto is , Give me what others have worked for, because it's not fair that I don't have it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lcq
The Declaration of Independence states "all men are created equal." Funny how society has morphed that into "all men should end equally."
 
IRONY - The Republican Senate refuses to confirm Garland. Hillary wins the Presidency. Hillary nominates Obama to replace Scalia. Sound far fetched. POTUS has become SCOTUS before.

If Democrat wins general election, Garland will be confirmed prior to inauguration. ;) Would this be ideal? :sick: Would this be better than the probable alternative? o_O
 
I am with Wheels on this. It is not hard to imagine a scenario where the Republicans lose the senate this year. Lots of folks talk about hating moderate Republicans - the evil rhinos - until you desperately need them. A Ted Cruz clone will never win an election in Maine - nor will a Donald Trump - but a Susan Collins can. The Tea Party crowd seems to hate her and other republicans who think like her. But if we don't have senators from those states, then we will give a super majority to the Democrats, and they will pack the court for a generation - along with legislating a host of other ills. And while she may be more supportive of issues like choice, she and her ilk stand with the party on virtually every major debate. A democratic landside in November could eliminate that moderate republican wedge so necessary to hold the senate. If so, we truly may be toast.
 
And their lies the problem. The youth of American understands very little about the world. Most don't know the name of our Vice President. They think we can just talk nice to Isis and all will be good. Every watch the O Rielly factor when they interview youth from around the country? Pathetic really. They want Bernie because he offers free everything, it's their parents who will pay for it as would the rest of us. What really is a joke is who the democrats put up against Hillary. Was never a race for the nomination, now maybe if they placed Biden or Bloomberg she would of had to really work for it. Just shows how the Democratic Party wants to Change the country just for votes. They don't care about anything except staying in power.

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,398
Members
169,746
Latest member
ZCPFreda7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top