Now this is cool! Bolt action Double rifle!

Perfect rifle for the man who has everything, like a wealthy Sheik.

Not to worry about weight, he surely has someone who will carry it for him :D

.... and probably clean it too!! :ROFLMAO:

I know. Insane. And nobody is too keen on the 7....they keep trying to move me to 30-06 or 9.3. Luckily I like both of those very much. But I have now fallen in love with the 7 recently. It used to be also one of those calibers I always had but never used much and never hunted with it. Now I like using it and hunting with it as well.

.... and probably clean it too!! :ROFLMAO:

I’ll clean it myself if I ever have that much to spare. Hands off!

I guess while it’s horribly expensive and some may think impractical. I guess the idea is that it is used in the sense a Double would be. That is a quick follow up. Eject and prepare to approach a monster Dugga Boy that went down in the grass out of site. If he is capable of getting up you are ready to go!
Now that’s why we are fascinated by DG hunting.
I’m stretching my budget doing my first African cull hunt but things will get easier as the kids are now grown. I will never afford this but if you have one I’d like to fire it.

IMG-20190328-WA0019.jpg

And pick up the ejected unfired rounds and clear the jam when the scope is mounted. Absolute impractical nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilbertCarlisle

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with