Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
We are now setup to ship to Canada.

Not all products are eligible for international shipping. During this service roll-out period, we'll be limiting carrier options to UPS.

Please see our shipping policy for full details, but the key take-away is that Canadians can order things like unprimed brass, projectiles, and some accessories/tools. Free shipping over $150 USD does not apply to international orders. If you live somewhere super remote like way up in the Northwest Territories, we might have to email you about shipping options... For the majority of folks, it seems to cost around 30 USD to get a small to medium sized package there via UPS.

More details below:

Canada shipping

Reloading components such as unprimed brass and projectiles can be shipped to Canada in accordance with the export guidance listed in the US Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 15 (Commerce and Foreign Trade). Canadian customers are responsible for adhering to all applicable Canadian firearms related laws and regulations.

Per US Code Title 15, Canadian customers are limited to a maximum of 12 orders over the span of 12 consecutive months, with an individual order limit of 500 USD per order. Therefore, Canadian customers are limited to purchasing a maximum of 6,000 USD in commodity value per 12-month period of unprimed brass and projectiles. Taxes, customs, and duties are automatically calculated at checkout based on shipping destination.

A flat rate fee of 30 USD per shipment applies to all Canadian orders. If shipping costs are prohibitively high, Raven Rocks Precision reserves the right to cancel and refund the order or charge additional shipping fees with the customer’s approval.

US CANADA FLAG.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news!! I will be checking out your inventory regularly

that is great! but you still can not ship primers?
Not at this time.

Also to clarify for Canadians, customs duties and taxes are collected at checkout and remitted by us (the seller) back to Canada. Therefore, what you pay is what you see on the checkout page.

Thank you so very much. I understand that getting this set up is a major ball-ache, and I really appreciate the effort that you have gone through to make this happen.

Thanks for your time and effort to expand your service to Canada! Much appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YasminMans

Latest profile posts

matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Smo1127 wrote on duckfish's profile.
Neen doing Zelle or Venmo with other members, let me know if good for you and Ill give you my info. Im semding other orders out tomorrow so if paid today ill ship tomorrow
cwpayton wrote on Trogon's profile.
Hey trogon thanks for the shipping trophys info, so this being my first time shipping ,did you hire a firm here in the states to handle the import or was that an African firm, I would be happy with a cost around 3000+.
JG26Irish_2 wrote on 9412765's profile.
RE: Interarms Whitworth 375HH f/sale f/$850. If still available, I will buy it. I am in KY can do a face to face deal. My e-mail is:

kent.warco.llc@gmail.com or PM me here. Cell is: 606-923-3162

Your 5 hrs f/me. You travel to OH w/work. If you can be at Cincinnati, OH that 1/2 way. I can travel most days but Friday afternoons are best. Let's set up a date/time/location to meet up.
thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.