Not-so-stinky Sunscreen

Wow, how did 18 months go by so fast?
Seems it was ages ago when I booked my first safari for my son and I, and now, 18 August is knocking on the door. As Willie sang: "Funny How Time Slips Away."
Anywho, sure have learned an awful lot on this forum, feel we're pretty well prepared for the trip, much kudos to all those who post in detail.
Knowing scent is/can be a real killer on stalking the PG that we will be after, is there any specific brand of sunscreen that doesn't leave you smelling like a fresh cut coconut or some tropical Hawaiian flower?
I'm a fair-skinned Finn, and the sun is not my friend.
Got Permethrin and Picaridin for the bugs, and a wide-brimmed hat, but, unsure on what to use for sun protection?
As usual, your suggestions and first-hand knowledge will be much appreciated!
Avon Skin So Soft with bug guard is THE best all around product for these hunts. Insect repellent that even works on tse tse flies plus sunscreen. I'm wheels up for Zim at the end of the Month and I'll have a bottle or two packed,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvbfsgf365

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia