Nosler Ammo

Wouldn't matter if they worked or not as long as you're not hunting DG with them. At half price and the cost and scarcity of 450 Rigby brass you're way ahead even for once fired brass. They're STILL $80/box along with 500/416NE. And .416 Remington at $85/box. Less than .338WM IF you can find those! Since my DREAM rifle in .458 or 500 B&Ms are now apparently unobtanium, I thought about buying a case of the 450 Rigby. But now even the CZs in that cartridge seem to be MIA at any reasonable price. Sucks to have gotten into the African large bores a few years too late. LOL
You can still biy CZ 416 rigbys. Rebarrel it to 450 rigby. Brass is available with RavenRock.
It is not too late if you want one.
Krish
 
Norma made safari grade brass and ammo for Nosler. Now it looks like Norma is no longer make safari ammo for Nosler.
Krish
Thanks for the clarification Krish…I should have said Norma unprimed brass which I like and use
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,188
Members
169,925
Latest member
hannd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top