North Fork Premium Hunting Bullets

Could you provide the list of distributors or online shops, for North Fork bullets in Europe?

Norway: Jaktdepotet
Finland: Asetarvike
Germany: Grauwolf
Croatia: Oruzarnica
Sweden: KP jakt & Vapen, Vinslövs vapen, Vildmarkshörnan Kiruna. www.jbhunting.se

You can find all our dealers in our webpage. www.northforkbullets.com

We are in the process of developing a .510 SS bullet. We have heard several requests for this specifically. In the mean time, I shoot the 570gr CPS in both my Nitro and Jeffery with great performance on game. Thank you for your interest! ~Jay NF
How about a .505 SS 525 grain ?

I would be interested to see a .474 bullet in 550 grains in a solid; this would be useful for 470NE shooters who want to maximize penetration by upgrading the sectional density from .318 in a 500gr bullet to .350 in a 550gr bullet. Regulation for doubles might be a concern, but can be dealt with by the use of a red dot sight. May as well offer a matching SS and CPS along with the solid....... Just saying.

Jay,

Any chance you would consider offering a SS or CPX for the 318 Westley Richards (.329-.330)?

Jay,

Any chance you would consider offering a SS or CPX for the 318 Westley Richards (.329-.330)?
Jay, I already hit up Jorgen for that exact thing about 8 months ago. I hope he can eventually receive enough interest to pursue making us some bullets !

Jay,

Hello sir. In the near term, a CPX would definitely be more feasible. 250gr? Maybe we should take a poll to see how much interest there would be from the members here. Thank you for bringing it up!

Hello sir. In the near term, a CPX would definitely be more feasible. 250gr? Maybe we should take a poll to see how much interest there would be from the members here. Thank you for bringing it up!
My vote would be for a 250 gr SS

Image1726442324.489187.jpg
IMG_8338.JPG

Northfork 225 gr SS in my custom pre 64 Model 70. The gun has shot other bullets well in the past, but was built with less than zero free bore. Recently had the throat lengthened to accommodate the 225 NF SS bullet. After a sporadic velocity with 200 gr NF SS I fired one 225 gr to test velocity with 70.5 gr of H4350, then went to 71 gr H4350 and this was the next 3 shots in a pretty good wind. 4 shots load development over!!

Next weekend Unit 4 Nebraska Bull Elk, once in a lifetime tag

Thank you North Fork

Last edited:
View attachment 634229View attachment 634230

Northfork 225 gr SS in my custom pre 64 Model 70. The gun has shot other bullets well in the past, but was built with less than zero free bore. Recently had the throat lengthened to accommodate the 225 NF SS bullet. After a sporadic velocity with 200 gr NF SS I fired one 225 gr to test velocity with 70.5 gr of H4350, then went to 71 gr H4350 and this was the next 3 shots in a pretty good wind. 4 shots load development over!!

Next weekend Unit 4 Nebraska Bull Elk, once in a lifetime tag

Thank you North Fork
That’s a fantastic group and excellent velocity for a 225 gr bullet. Which cartridge if this again?
Good hunting and best of luck in Nebraska!

Image1726449649.884435.jpg

338 win mag, it’s a nice gun, those 200 gr bullets just didn’t work and I was getting frustrated after the throat was lengthened, but the 225 gr really work, i should probably order some 250’s and see how they work

View attachment 634269

338 win mag, it’s a nice gun, those 200 gr bullets just didn’t work and I was getting frustrated after the throat was lengthened, but the 225 gr really work, i should probably order some 250’s and see how they work
Gorgeous rifle and nice shooting! Thank you for sharing and good luck on the elk hunt!! ~Jay NF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanPalmer

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?