Norma Brass Restock (+Sale) Including Dangerous Game Calibers

That's what I'm told. I wish I could promise you a timeline, but right now I'll just do my best to provide updates as I get them. I'm glad that the 9.3x62 actually shipped. A few things are behind that. 404J and 500J are looking like November at the moment. Fingers crossed for some more 300 H&H about that time as well.

Thank you guys for providing us with hard to find components. Your customer service is always great and very appreciated

Thank you guys for providing us with hard to find components. Your customer service is always great and very appreciated
Thanks. I'm doing a little clean-up inventory and added a few things that might be helpful while we wait for the incoming shipments.

16 pieces of norma 500 NE Brass, several bags of 7x64 brass, a handful of 303 Savage brass...

What is the head stamp on the .357 magnum brass?

This brass has a norma headstamp. Norma AB (Sweden) does not make pistol brass. Norma sources/sourced pistol brass from a few places to include JAG, MFS, and even Starline.

Primers vary. The 357 Mag is primed with an RWS SPP, the 45 ACP is primed with a Fiocchi LPP.

Some folks are unfamiliar with loading 357 Mag with a regular SPP. I often point them to Speer's free reloading data for plenty of options: https://reloadingdata.speer.com/downloads/speer/reloading-pdfs/handgun/357_Magnum_158_TMJ_FN.pdf

Any word on Bertram products? So far they're the only ones that carry 43 Mauser brass.
Thank you!!

I noticed you have a new batch of Norma head stamped 357 mag brass. This batch says manufactured by starling. Any idea of the manufacturer of the stuff you have on sale for $129 per 1000?

Any word on Bertram products? So far they're the only ones that carry 43 Mauser brass.
Thank you!!
It's still something we're planning on doing in the near future.. just a lot of parallel lines of effort that all require significant cash flow...

I noticed you have a new batch of Norma head stamped 357 mag brass. This batch says manufactured by starling. Any idea of the manufacturer of the stuff you have on sale for $129 per 1000?
The first batch we got, the manufacturer is unknown, but I think it's either JAG or RWS. I can't say for sure, the only available info on that batch was the primer type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?