Norma BONDSTRIKE

norma keeps plugging away with posts here, but does not seem to answer valid questions.
is this how they respect potential customers?
bruce.
This is bought ad space and the posts are clearly work of a copywriter, not actual customer service rep of Norma. Now if buying ad space where people can freely comment on is a good idea is different question. I guess it depends on if they bought censorship from the moderators as well but that's easy to find out.

Who cares if it comes out as loose bullet or in caliber X when you have Swift Scirocco, Accubond and ELD-X to choose from? 007STRIKE brings nothing new to the table.
 
Who cares if it comes out as loose bullet or in caliber X when you have Swift Scirocco, Accubond and ELD-X to choose from? 007STRIKE brings nothing new to the table.
I think it does.
Taking 140gr 6.5 you can write off the ELD-X as its not bonded and the Swift does not come in 140, only 130gr.
Could it be better than the Nosler Accubond? Looks good and I want some.
 

Attachments

  • upload_2020-4-30_16-17-37.png
    upload_2020-4-30_16-17-37.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 238

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,380
Members
170,567
Latest member
MitziHicks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top