Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
BASC, British Deer Society
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe
Good afternoon,
I am looking for options for a non- trophy/non-exportable/tuskless elephant and possibly buffalo hunt in 2025. Why non-trophy? Well, being from the UK it now seems very likely that the importation of any trophies will be made illegal before too long so I would rather use my funds to hunt more. I would much prefer to hunt free ranging game in a large concession in a country where I can use my own rifle without breaking any UK laws- this is unfortunately a significant negative point for Zimbabwe.
Any suggestions gratefully received.

Hello sir,

We will be able to help you with some options on what your looking for.

Please DM me your email address and I can get information to you.

All my best,

Jacques
js@jkosafaris.com

Good afternoon,
I am looking for options for a non- trophy/non-exportable/tuskless elephant and possibly buffalo hunt in 2025. Why non-trophy? Well, being from the UK it now seems very likely that the importation of any trophies will be made illegal before too long so I would rather use my funds to hunt more. I would much prefer to hunt free ranging game in a large concession in a country where I can use my own rifle without breaking any UK laws- this is unfortunately a significant negative point for Zimbabwe.
Good day Sir.

Please drop me a mail on huntingdivan@gmail.com
We do non trophy elephant in Namibias famous Caprivi strip. Huge open free range areas and Namibia is probably the easiest to get in and around.
Visit me website www.divansafaris.com or WhatsApp +264 81 365 0211

Yours truly

Good Day Sir

Tsala Safaris can certainly help you with your request.

We have our own free range area in Mozambique bordering The Gonarezhou National Park of Zimbabwe.Our hunting area is almost 120 000 acres and part of a 1. 5 Mil acres wildlife area.

You are most welcome to contact me for all the info.

Regards

Rouan

Good afternoon,
If you can consider visiting Zambia you are welcome and will be able to visit and show you more than one park.

Good day Sir.

We can certainly help you in this case. We hunt and operate in Namibia’s famous Caprivi and have non trophy elephant, buffalo and non trophy hippo. Also trophy Buffalo with plains game.

Please send me a email at huntingdivan@gmail.com
Website www.divansafaris.com

Yours truly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuvbfsgf365

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Shaker Crew | Kids Sweatshirt
https://www.braveactiveco.com/products/knit-sweatshirt
Comfortable and premium quality Knit Sweatshirt. Our Knit Sweatshirt is crafted with our exquisite recycled fabric, ensuring a soft and lightweight feel.
John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia