Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
BASC, British Deer Society
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe
Good afternoon,
I am looking for options for a non- trophy/non-exportable/tuskless elephant and possibly buffalo hunt in 2025. Why non-trophy? Well, being from the UK it now seems very likely that the importation of any trophies will be made illegal before too long so I would rather use my funds to hunt more. I would much prefer to hunt free ranging game in a large concession in a country where I can use my own rifle without breaking any UK laws- this is unfortunately a significant negative point for Zimbabwe.
Any suggestions gratefully received.

Hello sir,

We will be able to help you with some options on what your looking for.

Please DM me your email address and I can get information to you.

All my best,

Jacques
js@jkosafaris.com

Good afternoon,
I am looking for options for a non- trophy/non-exportable/tuskless elephant and possibly buffalo hunt in 2025. Why non-trophy? Well, being from the UK it now seems very likely that the importation of any trophies will be made illegal before too long so I would rather use my funds to hunt more. I would much prefer to hunt free ranging game in a large concession in a country where I can use my own rifle without breaking any UK laws- this is unfortunately a significant negative point for Zimbabwe.
Any suggestions gratefully received.
Good day Sir.

Please drop me a mail on huntingdivan@gmail.com
We do non trophy elephant in Namibias famous Caprivi strip. Huge open free range areas and Namibia is probably the easiest to get in and around.
Visit me website www.divansafaris.com or WhatsApp +264 81 365 0211

Yours truly

Good Day Sir

Tsala Safaris can certainly help you with your request.

We have our own free range area in Mozambique bordering The Gonarezhou National Park of Zimbabwe.Our hunting area is almost 120 000 acres and part of a 1. 5 Mil acres wildlife area.

You are most welcome to contact me for all the info.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeannieCol

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles