No Country For Old Men. New song by Toby458

Thanks Toby. Had a long drive today so played your song on my pickup speakers off my phone... high tek for me.... Luckily @Just Gina had it all set to Bluetooth it.

Sounded great on those premium speakers:)

It hits home although I'm fighting time over being an old man;)

Thanks Toby. Had a long drive today so played your song on my pickup speakers off my phone... high tek for me.... Luckily @Just Gina had it all set to Bluetooth it.

Sounded great on those premium speakers:)

It hits home although I'm fighting time over being an old man;)
A high tech redneck I see! Lol!

Toby actually has several amazing songs! He has some originals that really stand out, as well as some covers that he does a great job on. I find I listen to him quite regularly, so much so in fact that youtube automatically created a playlist for me with him and a few others! Afterwards I subscribed to his channel. He was my first (and only, until quite recently when I added Pierre PoilIevre) subscription on youtube. I've shared his music with several people, and they have all been impressed!
I think there's some true talent here, so if you guys enjoyed this song, then do yourselves a favor and check out his other material. Some of it is outright amazing! I think my personal favorite is probably Right or Wrong. It would be awesome to be able to turn on my radio and listen to some of Toby's music as I'm driving!

Toby actually has several amazing songs! He has some originals that really stand out, as well as some covers that he does a great job on. I find I listen to him quite regularly, so much so in fact that youtube automatically created a playlist for me with him and a few others! Afterwards I subscribed to his channel. He was my first (and only, until quite recently when I added Pierre PoilIevre) subscription on youtube. I've shared his music with several people, and they have all been impressed!
I think there's some true talent here, so if you guys enjoyed this song, then do yourselves a favor and check out his other material. Some of it is outright amazing! I think my personal favorite is probably Right or Wrong. It would be awesome to be able to turn on my radio and listen to some of Toby's music as I'm driving!
Thanks so much for the kind words! I really appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babawanjimba

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!