Nilgai Blue Bull

Hi Scotty,

Thanks my friend , these massive antelopes are in plenty in the Northern part of India , and have become menace to the local farmers in certain areas. But due to total ban on hunting in India, the Nilgai roams free .....

Monish
 
Thanks for your article, Monish !
 
You are Welcome my friend....
 
Lp!

Nice looking animal! Is it still banned all hunting in India?

Lovski zdravo
Hunting hello
Janez L
 
Hi Janez,

Yes , hunting blue bulls is completely banned in India , except in certain provinces where they are menace to the farmers , Government approved hunters are given special sanctions to cull the few large bulls ....

Monish


Lp!

Nice looking animal! Is it still banned all hunting in India?

Lovski zdravo
Hunting hello
Janez L
 

Attachments

  • NEO V PICS 088.jpg
    NEO V PICS 088.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 388
  • NEO V PICS 089.jpg
    NEO V PICS 089.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 387

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top