NIB CZ550 Magnum Action 375HH Bolt Face

Jefferry404

AH veteran
Reaction score
While I am waiting for the A-square rifle to sell, got this from CZUSA before the end... Per previous info, mag. box is 3.75" long, bolt face is 0.532" with follower, extractor and box width setup for any cartridge similar to the 375HH.
$1175 shipped ffl2ffl. Thanks
Steve

Sorry I forgot the obligatory photo:) (took puppy for a long walk in the snow and she wore me out...)

375hh action2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the things that should have sold by now. Several months ago I had Tipton Burns build a solid .404 on a CZ-550 action I grew weary of staring at. While Wayne and others are not doing the upgrades, a competent ‘smith can build a great rifle on this action. 3 pos safeties and Timney triggers are readily available.

Last edited:
I would of thought so as well. These days, hard to find a 3.85" mag. length action for those sexy old African calibers:)
Love the 404J! A bit stress regarding brass but hopefully...
Was able to order this one out of Germany already setup for my next 404 Jeffery.
View attachment 629704
Very nice! Someone (NECG?) had a special/closeout on these several years ago. I couldn't bring myself to spend $5K (which was a good price) on one, but sure thought about it for a while. :-). That build will be awesome. Some beautiful actions coming out of Germany over the years--this is one of them!

Nice looking action. Can't read the lable. Who's action is it.
Krish

Yes Sirs, Prechtl action I ordered thru Mark at NECG 2019-2020 delivered. got a pair, the other is 375H&H. Unfortunately, maybe due to the “plague”, there was confusion regarding the bolt handle stem height for Talley bases. Prechtl made it right with 4 new bolt handles but Mark decided to stop importing the actions.
FYI, did a review here comparing GMA and the Prechtl and I must say, the Prechtl is svelte compare to the granite (which I love)
Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDS

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]