AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
newzealandsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
New Zealand Professional guides assoc, Safari Club international, Dallas Safari Club, Wild sheep foundation, Houston Safari Club, SCI Master Measurer
Hunted
New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, Canada, U.S.A
Jim Gibson & New Zealand Safaris would like to offer a AH members package for the 2025 hunting season. Based in the central South Island in some of the most scenic views in the world New Zealand Safaris has earnt the reputation over 17+ years to have exclusive access to a variety of species on private land hunting unmatched in the industry. Based out of All Seasons hunting lodge each day with all meals and beverages prepared daily rooms have thier own ensuite, tv, wifi and laundry service including a full time cook and lodge host. It's an easy short drive to properties in landscape country surrounded by glacial lakes, snow capped Alps, and stunning mountain views on the edge of a world famous National park the hunting is secound to none. Included in this special offer is 1 hrs scenic flight over these amazing landscape. All hunts maybe added to on the day or upgrade.

New Zealand Safaris AH Packages

1 hunter & non hunter 3 trophies + scenic flight

-Inclusive 6 days for 1 hunter & 1 non hunter Or 2 hunters sharing a room (separate rooms +$1000)
-Pick up and return from Christchurch Airport or hotel of choice
-Professional hunting guide, transportation, lodge accommodation, meals, beverages, field prep of trophies and delivery to taxidermist, trophy photos, touring within days.
-1 hrs scenic helicopter flight over the Alps and Mt Cook National Park (flying time maybe used towards hunting is cleints prefers)
-Trophy fees
1 Red Stag hunters choice up to 450 inches
1 Mature Bull Tahr private land free range
1 Fallow Buck up to 240 inches
-Rifle/ammuntion hire if required

Inclusive price USD $21,000

1 hunter & non hunter 3 trophies

-Inclusive 5 days for 1 hunter & 1 non hunter
-Professional hunting guide, transportation, All Seasons lodge accommodation, meals, beverages, field prep of trophies and delivery to taxidermist, trophy photos, touring within days.
-Trophy fees
1 Red Stag hunters choice up to 400 inches
1 Fallow Buck up to 240 inches
1 Trophy Arapawa Ram

Inclusive price USD $14,500

1 hunter & non hunter free range low fence/no fence private land tradtional hunting

-Inclusive 5 days for 1 hunter & 1 non hunter
-Professional hunting guide, transportation, All Seasons lodge accommodation, meals, beverages, field prep of trophies and delivery to taxidermist, trophy photos, touring within days.
-Trophy fees include 2 animals of hunters choice
1 Free range Bull Tahr
1 Free ranging trophy Chamois
1 Free range Red Stag

Inclusive price USD $13,000

2 Hunters Red Stag Package

-Inclusive 5 days for 2 hunters
-Professional hunting guide, transportation, All seasons lodge accommodation, meals, beverages, field prep of trophies and delivery to taxidermist, trophy photos, touring within days.
-Trophy fees include
2 Red Stags hunters choice up to 450 inches

Inclusive price USD $22,000

Attachments

• Image 8-12-16 at 8.33 PM.jpg
    Image 8-12-16 at 8.33 PM.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CeciliaLin

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]