New trophy room

John, you have hunted a lot more places than I have, but I think I might agree with you on the big bears. They have no respect for man. I’ve hunted Kodiak twice and been very close to bears (25-30 yards), but didn’t pull the trigger (should have, but got size greed!)
 
Great start! Congrats on the move.
 
Looking good Johnny. Congrats on the move and all the fantastic trophies (y)
 
Nice room and great trophies, congrats !
 
Oh my! Johnny, my wife is sure to have you on the hit list after I show her these pics. I have been pushing to add on a new trophy room and this is just the ammunition I need. Very, very tasteful and impressive. Classy enough I might just push her to my way of thinking. Thanks for sharing!
 
Although I am going to miss the Bison cooking dinner in the kitchen :LOL:
 
Very nice.
 
Congrats, I really like the ibex mount!
 
Very nice Johnny. Did the Mrs. help you with the lay-out / placement of the various animals? It looks too good for a guy to have done it all by himself. Where are you going to put the Leopard?

P.S. Are you going to update your Avatar. Seaford, NY is history
 
Must say that the moose looks exceptional and have already told the wife that I am jealous of that whitetail pedestal with the snow on the antlers! A lifetime of great memories and trophies in that room. I'm also a big fan of that waterbuck pedestal as well.
 
Very nice Johnny. Did the Mrs. help you with the lay-out / placement of the various animals? It looks too good for a guy to have done it all by himself. Where are you going to put the Leopard?

P.S. Are you going to update your Avatar. Seaford, NY is history
Yes she actually did help and pick out the color
 
Must say that the moose looks exceptional and have already told the wife that I am jealous of that whitetail pedestal with the snow on the antlers! A lifetime of great memories and trophies in that room. I'm also a big fan of that waterbuck pedestal as well.
Thanks buddy, yes he’s a good western Canada moose. They are heavy suckers to mount on the wall!
 
Very nice Johnny. Did the Mrs. help you with the lay-out / placement of the various animals? It looks too good for a guy to have done it all by himself. Where are you going to put the Leopard?

P.S. Are you going to update your Avatar. Seaford, NY is history
Sorry going to move the buffalo to the opposite side of the fireplace and then put the cat in his spot.
 
Very well done! I hope mine will look as nice once a get a few things back from Dennis!
 
JB, welcome to Georgia brother. I hope this heat and humidity is not killing you, or make you change your mind about the move. :ROFLMAO: The man cave/trophy room is looking great! (y)(y)(y)(y) Congrats and welcome!
 
You have some neat animals there. Everything looks great.
 
JB, welcome to Georgia brother. I hope this heat and humidity is not killing you, or make you change your mind about the move. :ROFLMAO: The man cave/trophy room is looking great! (y)(y)(y)(y) Congrats and welcome!
Thank you my brother. Looking forward to getting together in the near future.
 
Nicely done sir
 
Daaammmmmnnnn! That is a serious amount of Awesome trophies! Looks great buddy.(y)(y)(y)
 
I went back and looked at the pictures again, and I'll have to say that those are some impressive trophies. I can't wait to see them in person, I may have to wear a bib to catch the drool. :LOL:

BTW, did you have to reinforced the walls to hang some of the heavy mounts??
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,660
Members
169,392
Latest member
ShanelZ418
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top