New to the forum

661944

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
29
Howdy,

I am a long time reader of africanhunting.com, finally created an account. From the Pacific Northwest, USA. My intentions are atleast 1 trip to Africa. A cape buffalo is my dream hunt someday. I am multiple years out on that. Therefore, i am doing my due diligence and educating myself to the best degree i can. I am also working on acquiring proper gear and rifle when i can.

Happy Holidays!

K.
 
Welcome, you will find all the information you need to plan your future trip here
 
:S Welcome:
 
Howdy, and welcome. 8675309 here. :cool:
 
Howdy,

I am a long time reader of africanhunting.com, finally created an account. From the Pacific Northwest, USA. My intentions are atleast 1 trip to Africa. A cape buffalo is my dream hunt someday. I am multiple years out on that. Therefore, i am doing my due diligence and educating myself to the best degree i can. I am also working on acquiring proper gear and rifle when i can.

Happy Holidays!

K.

Welcome to AH! Lots of planned 1 trip to Africa......
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! May you live the dream soon!
Regards
Johan
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH 661944!
 
Welcome to AH from the Grahamstown area of the Eastern Cape.
Glad to have you here.
Enjoy the research and planning stages of your safari.
Hopefully your dream will materialise soon!
Best regards
Marius
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome from Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - the racing capital of the world! ️
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Greetings 661944,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.
And if you don’t book with us, do book with someone for an African hunting and fishing adventure.

I am getting old now and believe me, 72 years literally flew past, in a blur.
Go now before things like arthritis clobber you and suddenly your joints are so sore that you can’t carry a rifle for 5 - 10 miles a day.

I’m still fighting back (exercise and eating right) but soon, I will have to have at least one knee replaced, possibly both.
At this stage, I don’t believe I can outrun the cheetahs any more. LoL

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4911.png
    IMG_4911.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4812.png
    IMG_4812.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4744.png
    IMG_4744.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4705.png
    IMG_4705.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4716.png
    IMG_4716.png
    4 MB · Views: 100
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,370
Members
169,546
Latest member
MariaCross
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top