New (to me) Sabatti

Hillcountry63

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
282
Reaction score
691
Location
Georgia
Media
23
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, TTHA, NRA
Hunted
Spain, Mexico, Austria, South Africa
After years of coveting (forgive me Father) every DR that I saw, I ran across the right deal at the right time for the right price with just enough money in my mad fund to make it happen. Sabatti Classic 92 in 9.3x74r purchased on here from fellow member Andrew62, many thanks kind Sir. Now to get her sorted out and break her in on black bear and pigs here in GA before she takes her maiden trip to Africa next July.

IMG_3092.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know how it shoots!
 
Congratulations! I like the distinctive shape of the cheek piece.
 
HAPPY FOR YOU. ENJOY!
 
After years of coveting (forgive me Father) every DR that I saw, I ran across the right deal at the right time for the right price with just enough money in my mad fund to make it happen. Sabatti Classic 92 in 9.3x74r purchased on here from fellow member Andrew62, many thanks kind Sir. Now to get her sorted out and break her in on black bear and pigs here in GA before she takes her maiden trip to Africa next July.
You bought from a great person in @Andrew62!!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy and welcome to the double rifle club!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,324
Members
168,874
Latest member
DeidreU975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top