New to Forum… went on my 1st safari a few weeks ago and can’t stop thinking about how to make it back!!

The start of a terrible addiction ! I must say that’s a great kudu and I love your baboon. Tough decision on which of you to mount in that photo.

Welcome to AH BDollar! Great trophies.

Greetings BDollar,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Great photos of some very fine animals but, that impala especially is a real cracker.
I’m old school and not familiar with the .300 PRC but will google it soon.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Good day! Welcome to AH! Congratulations on your trophies!!
Best regards
Johan

Few others I was fortunate enough to take.

IMG_3798.jpeg
IMG_3785.jpeg
IMG_3739.jpeg
IMG_3734.jpeg
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3654.jpeg
IMG_3620.jpeg
IMG_3587.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Filled 14 tags and went a tad over budget

First: Welcome to the forum.

Second: Welcome to the "I'm Forever Addicted to Hunting Africa Club".

Third: Congrats on your successful first adventure and on hunting some nice animals.

Now for the nitty-gritty. Now that you have given us a teaser, when can we expect your hunting report about your adventure.

Oh and; This Is Africa! Most definitely, even on a DG only hunt, Always expect to go over budget because one never knows what kind of a surprise Africa will offer around the next bush, next bend, over the next rise.

First: Welcome to the forum.

Second: Welcome to the "I'm Forever Addicted to Hunting Africa Club".

Third: Congrats on your successful first adventure and on hunting some nice animals.

Now for the nitty-gritty. Now that you have given us a teaser, when can we expect your hunting report about your adventure.

Oh and; This Is Africa! Most definitely, even on a DG only hunt, Always expect to go over budget because one never knows what kind of a surprise Africa will offer around the next bush, next bend, over the next rise.
RR id be happy to answer any questions you may have... Since im new im not familair with a "report' Per se but happy to provide any info about CVSafaris or the hunt... Thanks Boss!!

RR id be happy to answer any questions you may have... Since im new im not familair with a "report' Per se but happy to provide any info about CVSafaris or the hunt... Thanks Boss!!

Check out the forum's hunting report section. It's where members report: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, about their hunt, the airport(s) and airline(s) used, what, if any, travel agency used, would the member recommend using the services of the outfitter(s), travel agency or lessons learned by DIY travel itinerary, add photos of animals, area, braii, etc, etc.

Members can learn about outfitters, PHs, the area, things to do before or after a hunt. Can learn about air travel, problems encountered and how they were resolved, what animals a member hunted and what animals that, like you, caused them to exceed thier budget.

After reading a few hunt reports and the accompanying comments hopefully you'll remember to write your own for us to read.:cool:

Check out the forum's hunting report section. It's where members report: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, about their hunt, the airport(s) and airline(s) used, what, if any, travel agency used, would the member recommend using the services of the outfitter(s), travel agency or lessons learned by DIY travel itinerary, add photos of animals, area, braii, etc, etc.

Members can learn about outfitters, PHs, the area, things to do before or after a hunt. Can learn about air travel, problems encountered and how they were resolved, what animals a member hunted and what animals that, like you, caused them to exceed thier budget.

After reading a few hunt reports and the accompanying comments hopefully you'll remember to write your own for us to read.:cool:
10-4 makes sense now

Welcome aboard and definitely, some awesome trophies. Side note: There is no known cure.

Congratulations on some great animals. That 32” waterbuck is awesome and likely one you will never top

Congratulations on some great animals. That 32” waterbuck is awesome and likely one you will never top
That’s what I hear… shot off a mountain at 420yds… was what I practiced for and had to take time to collect heartbeat and nerves. Passed through both shoulders and the rest was history. Was amazing moment I will never forget!!!

Congratulations on some great trophies, and welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlorenceGa

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!