New to Double Rifles Need Help!!

Nice looking guns. In two weeks I'll be proud owner of a Heym...been working on it for 10 months. Then my Searcy in 470. Why I want a .470 when I'll already have a 450/400 I don't know. Oh well. Like someone said earlier. The only cure is death LOL.
 
Nice looking guns. In two weeks I'll be proud owner of a Heym...been working on it for 10 months. Then my Searcy in 470. Why I want a .470 when I'll already have a 450/400 I don't know. Oh well. Like someone said earlier. The only cure is death LOL.

Why not I really want a 450-400 to. Or a 500-416 that will be my next double I like the low recoil of the 450-400 and I think it is a great buffalo round
 
My soon to be Searcy

32489_005-150x150 (1).jpg32489_002-150x150.jpgMike here is the fence post thats on the Searcy I'm working on.
 
its good to see more people are suffering from the double affliction.. medical term "expensivus doubleitis"......and as is known by certain specialists it is incurable....:demented:

anyway nice to see the photos of your doubles every one. i think when i have finished payments on my .470 lang there might be a .450 making my acquaintance, probably a VC as somehow a card with guillame verney-carrons name and all my measurements on it appeared in my pocket in vegas last year. :confusion: :laughing::beer:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,036
Members
169,480
Latest member
JulianHof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top