NEW STUDY CLAIMS DEER HUNTING LEADS TO GUN VIOLENCE???

Randy Bo

AH veteran
Reaction score

I wonder how many of these guys are avid whitetail hunters?

I mean... there are a ton of deer that run around the streets of Chicago... and.. glocks and AK's are known to be exceptional hunting platforms..

:rolleyes:

Maybe cities like DC, Baltimore, Memphis, and Detroit should think about putting more controls on urban living hunters.. that should reduce their violent crime numbers pronto!

(people are genuinely f'in stupid...)...

Not sure I get the point of your post/opinion - is this something you researched or looked into? Or just an fyi type thing?

Must be late onset violence?

There actually was a study that connected eating ice cream to drowning accidents here in Finland.

Both happen more in summer.

Interesting how they manage to link correlation and ignore causation. OR use the terms interchangeably.

Welcome to the generation of smart phones and unsmart people.

What a stinking pile of horse manure passes for research these days…
"Journalists," these days. Amongst the lowest lifeforms on Earth! Robots that write whatever their masters wish.

Ugh. You gotta be kidding.

I don't need a study to understand why my forehead is always bright red whenever I see another "study". The hand starts the slap before I get through the first sentence most of the time.

Welcome to the generation of smart phones and unsmart people.

What a stinking pile of horse manure passes for research these days…
I agree.
What’s mind boggling and concerning is the fact that this was a peer reviewed report headed by a Princeton professor and then reported on by two outlets (Forbes and US News&World Report) that supposedly reach 190 million viewers monthly (per: Google).

Maybe gun violence towards the deer your harvesting ;)
Thank you for the belly laugh of the day. I started chuckling after the first couple sentences and by the end I could hardly see I was laughing so hard. Where on God's green earth do these brain dead slugs come from?

The JAMA is a totally left wing communist organization keeps pushing anti gun and anti 2 ammendment rights by using corrupt scientist and medical doctors to drive their propaganda

Not wasting my time on checking but they probably cherry picked the counties with the worst numbers and threw out ones with zero gun deaths. It's just more anti-gun tripe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruben Gouws

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa