Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia

Qatar’s ‘Qsuite 2.0’ business class launches next week

Widely regarded as the benchmark for business class suites, the Qsuite is about to get even better...

By Chris Ashton, July 18 2024
Share this article:

Qatar’s ‘Qsuite 2.0’ business class launches next week
Qatar Airways is pulling back the curtain on the second generation of its Qsuite business class next week, with the Gulf carrier selecting Farnborough International Air Show for the second-gen suite’s big reveal.

While often referred to as Qsuite 2.0, the official name will be ‘Qsuite Next Gen’, with the airline promising this “upgraded version” is all about deliver “luxury redefined and brings a wealth of innovative features” with “advancements in comfort, collaborative and social design elements and passenger dining experiences.”

How do you make the Qsuite even better? We'll soon see...
How do you make the Qsuite even better? We'll soon see...
Early reports of the Qsuite 2.0, which was in the first stages of broad design in 2021, indicated the suite would move to a lighter-weight materials and framework to increase the fuel efficiency of aircraft, with the possibility of a revised height for the walls and door, increased storage and more room around the passenger’s feet.

The bespoke Qsuite 2.0 will no doubt come bristling with high-tech touches such as USB-C and wireless device charging, and Bluetooth audio streaming from the in-suite 4K video screen to the traveller’s own headphones or earbuds.

As previously reported, Qatar Airways will be bringing back first class with a series of luxed-up suites which will be more like flying in a private jet.

Well that is interesting, I will say after flying cattle class(economy) from DFW to DOH for 14hrs then 8hrs DOH to JNB on Qatar I was seriously unimpressed from start to finish and would not fly Qatar again unless I was in a Qsuite.

Yes I have flown both business and economy on flights just as long if not longer and this was my first Qatar experience and a negative one..... Check in at DFW took over 3 hours!

I have no experience with Qatar coach seats only business. But I do have experience on other airline in coach including Emirates. None are very good, the only real difference is in the soft product. The real premium eco seats are much better than regular coach. I will take the soft product of a foreign carrier over any USA carrier everyday.

I have no experience with Qatar coach seats only business. But I do have experience on other airline in coach including Emirates. None are very good, the only real difference is in the soft product. The real premium eco seats are much better than regular coach. I will take the soft product of a foreign carrier over any USA carrier everyday.
I hear you and agreed with you about taking foreign carriers whenever possible; this last flight just opened my eyes.

I will also say the appearance of the Qsuite was much better than the DFW- São Paulo AA business class suite thing I had a couple years back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieJess0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?