Metal

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I've been an avid reader of this site for a while now, soaking in all the valuable information. Finally decided to join and be a part of this wonderful community. I'm just starting out in the world of long-range hunting and can't wait to learn from all of you seasoned experts. Looking forward to connecting and gaining some great insights!. Thanks! #Metal.

Welcome to AH! I'm also new around here. Love the handle, btw.

Welcome, and we look forward to your participation!

Welcome to AH Metal! Glad you made it to the posting side.

Welcome aboard!

Hello Everyone, I've been an avid reader of this site for a while now, soaking in all the valuable information. Finally decided to join and be a part of this wonderful community. I'm just starting out in the world of long-range hunting and can't wait to learn from all of you seasoned experts. Looking forward to connecting and gaining some great insights!. Thanks! #Metal.

Greetings Metal,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammieHast

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Sue Tidwell's profile.
Just finished your book (audio) and ordered a hardback for my Library. You did a wonderful job explaining the way conservation works in Africa, and my wife is interested in reading your book now. Thank you for your work.
Bluecyclone wrote on LES7's profile.
Hello there,
Could you tell me if your model 70 has two recoil lugs? I have heard some of the super express rifles had one, while the safari express has two.
Thank you.
Brant.
Saddlemaker wrote on Drexel64742's profile.
Hi Drexel, Would like to purchase your brass , Would a business check be fine?
overunderranger wrote on Stamp Collector's profile.
I'm interested in the 28 gauge Ruger, if you still have it.
Tanner wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I’m blown away the rifle hasn’t sold. I will take it!