New Member

Welcome to our forum buckslayer. You have found the best on-line resource for hunting in Africa! And more than a few other destinations too!!!
 
Welcome aboard!

Mark
 
Welcome buckslayer, from a displaced Badger.

You will get a lot of advice here - fortunately most of it will be good!

Here is the first piece...give a long hard look at our sponsors here on AH. You will not go wrong!

Check out the Hunt reports - you will find report after report showing the lengths our Sponsors go to, to make each safari a great experience.

Most of all, enjoy the process and don't be a stranger.

Tim
 
A belated welcome!
 
Hi, just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to explore this site. Wife and I are considering a hunt for our ten year anniversary and will be looking for some advice.
Just do it!
We are going for our first overseas trip in January cull hunt safari. That’s our 25th anniversary.
This is something I always though was out of reach but there are some good deals and people working hard for our business.
 
Hi, just wanted to say hi and I can't wait to explore this site. Wife and I are considering a hunt for our ten year anniversary and will be looking for some advice.

Good day buckslayer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
And yeah ...... what tarbe said.

Best regards,
Paul.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side @buckslayer! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @buckslayer, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,539
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top