Welcome Mike! Enjoy the Forums.... Planning is half the fun!

Welcome aboard. This is the place to get a lot of good information about hunting in Africa. My sons and I joined a little over a year ago. We leave for our safari in August. This site has enabled us to be more prepared for what lies in store for us. You Avatar suggests you enjoy or shoot handguns. Is my suspicion correct? I am a competitive pistol shooter and generally shoot twice a week. While planning for our trip my sons and I have been going to the range a little more often and using shooting sticks like they do in Africa. You may be doing some of that as well.

Welcome Mike and enjoy the ride!

Welcome to AH, Mike !

Thanks for all the greetings. I'll likely be looking at a plains game hunt. Hopefully in the near future.

Welcome Mike, enjoy the planning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
einaranders81

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?